Nowadays it is practically impossible to find an activity that we cannot carry out from the mobile phone, and playing blackjack was not going to be less. Operators quickly discovered all the opportunities offered by mobile devices, not the least of which is the freedom to play wherever and whenever you want.
Do you want to know how you can play blackjack from your mobile with VERSUS?
From the VERSUS app it is very easy to have a good time playing blackjack. No matter your operating system, our app is available on both iOS and Android. You just have to download it, register and make a deposit in an easy and totally secure way through one of the multiple payment methods that we offer you.
In addition to full-on blackjack, with the VERSUS app you can take advantage of the largest offer of live roulette on the market and more than 800 slots.
2. Mobile version
Another way to play blackjack from your mobile is through the mobile version of the VERSUS website. This is a responsive website, which means that it is optimized to adapt perfectly to all your devices (mobile, computer or tablet).
3. Differences between app and mobile version
- Storage: The mobile version does not require downloading or data storage, so you have more space on your mobile.
- Speed: The app is usually slower to register, but it is faster when playing daily.
- Personalization: In most online casinos, the app gives you more personalization and customization options than the web version.
- Access: Playing through the app means being able to use it only on those devices where you have it downloaded, while with the mobile version you can access it from any device you want.
4. Tips to enjoy blackjack from your mobile
The first thing is to choose a safe online casino, since you can find many casinos online that are not legalized. In this post we tell you how to know if an online casino is reliable and legal .
We also recommend playing with a secure and stable web connection. Secure to protect your personal data from hackers, and stable so you don’t lose connection in the middle of the game and lose all your progress.
Last but not least, be careful with the battery! Casino games consume a lot of battery power, so before you start playing make sure you have enough battery power or a charger to hand.