- Liverpool – Wolverhampton
- Premier League | Matchday 11
- * Odd: 1.50 at Bet365
- Prediction: Liverpool win
- * Kickoff 12/04/2020, 18:00
Liverpool: Data And Current Form
The box “Red” received Ajax for the Champions League and won 1-0 after equaling 0-0 in the first 45 minutes of play. In the English tournament, he drew 1-1 against visiting Brighton after winning 0-1 with little to go.
These days he has 21 points in the general table, the product of 6 wins, 3 draws and 1 fall in total. At the moment it is at the top of the competition, beyond having shown some errors compared to what was done during the previous season.
In terms of goals, he has converted 22 in favour and has yielded 17 against, standing out for being effective in attack but too irregular in defensive matters. And we say this because it usually leaves many spaces when marking.
Liverpool will most likely advance the lines from the early stage, as they have a definite idea of the game when attacking. For this reason, it is expected that he will overflow a lot on the bands and that he will pressure his rival at the start.
Wolverhampton: Data And Current Form
The team visited Arsenal last Sunday and lost 1-2. Thanks to this victory, he cut a streak of 2 matches without winning in the English tournament.
He currently has 17 points in the general table, the product of 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 falls in total. At the moment it is still an orderly and intense squad under the command of coach Nuno Espírito Santo.
If it is about goals, he has converted 11 in favour and has given 11 against, standing out for being more or less effective in the face of goal. In defence, he usually does things well, beyond the occasional mistake when scoring.
The logic indicates that Wolverhampton backs down the block throughout the 90 ‘minutes of play since it does not have what it takes to play it as equals to its rival. Of course, this does not mean that it will speculate or something similar. And we say this because it will exploit kickbacks and stopped balls to score.
Recent history Liverpool – Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton 1-2 Liverpool (Premier League, 01/23/2020)
- Liverpool 1-0 Wolverhampton (Premier League, 12/29/2019)
Key Stats For Liverpool VS Wolverhampton Bets
- Liverpool has already played 5 home games for the Premier League. They all won them, proving to be lethal at Anfield Road (14 goals for and 6 against). It comes from beating West Ham 2-1 and thrashing Leicester 3-0.
- Liverpool has converted at least 2 goals in each of the 5 games they played at home for the English tournament.
- Liverpool has played 2 games at Anfield for the Champions League. The first was acceptable after beating Midtjylland of Denmark 2-1 and the second negative after losing 0-2 against Atalanta of Italy.
- Wolverhampton has already played 5 away games for the Premier League. He has obtained 3 wins and 2 losses in total (5 goals for and 6 against). Before beating Arsenal, they lost 1-0 to Leicester.
- Wolverhampton has registered the bet “minus 2.5 goals” in 3 of its 5 league outings, confirming that it is a competitive and difficult squad to overcome in this condition.
- The game system that Wolves uses on a regular basis is a 3-4-2-1 that allows him to be dynamic in attack and relatively cohesive between the lines.
Prediction Liverpool – Wolverhampton: Liverpool Win
In the previous one, the “Red” box starts as a favourite due to the collective and offensive potential it has , which usually increases at Anfield. Therefore it should not surprise us that he advances the lines often and that he attacks from the starting whistle.
Given this reality and even Liverpool when they lost to Atalanta in the Champions League, we believe they can win even by one goal difference (1-0, 2-0 or 2-1).
Remember that Wolves is a combative and balanced eleventh in their actions, but they can end up losing due to a specific play when scoring.
It paints to be an even duel in the midfield, but favourable to the Klopp boys for their greater dynamics facing the rival goal.