- Sheffield United – Leicester City
- Premier League | Matchday 11
- * Odd: 2.00 at Bwin
- Prediction: Leicester City win
- * Kickoff: 12/04/2020, 16:00
Sheffield United: Data And Current Form
The squad arrives beaten to this duel after losing 1-0 to West Brom as a visitor. It has added 10 games without winning in the English tournament, becoming the only team that has not won 1 game in the competition.
These days he has 1 point in the general table, the product of 1 draw and 9 falls in total. At the moment he is in the last position of the Premier, costing him a lot to be reliable and balanced in his actions.
In terms of goals, he has converted 4 in favour and has yielded 16 against, standing out for being little effective in attack and extremely weak in defensive matters.
Logic indicates that Sheffield United backs down the lines at times, as they do not have what it takes to play their rival as equals. Therefore, it should not surprise us that any stopped ball that it manages to generate (corner or free-kick close to the area) explodes to the maximum.
Leicester City: Data And Current Form
The team visited Zorya in Ukraine for the Europa League and lost 1-0 with little time to go. In the English tournament, they lost 1-2 to Fulham unexpectedly, reaching 2 defeats in a row in the competition.
He currently has 18 points in the general table, the product of 6 victories and 4 falls in total. At the moment he is at the top of the Premier, his objective being to cut the mini negative streak he has.
If it is about goals, he has converted 19 in favour and has yielded 14 in his goal, proving to be an explosive squad in attack but not so reliable when making collective transitions.
Leicester will most likely advance the block at certain points in the game, trying to take advantage of their higher individual hierarchy to elaborate and unbalance. Of course, he will also use deadly counters and stopped balls to score.
Recent History Sheffield United VS Leicester City
- Leicester City 2-0 Sheffield United (Premier League, 07/16/2020)
- Sheffield United 1-2 Leicester City (Premier League, 08/24/2019)
Key Facts For Your Bets Sheffield United VS Leicester City
- Sheffield United has already played 5 home games for the Premier League. He has added 1 draw and 4 losses in total (1 goal in favour and 6 against). It comes from losing 0-1 to Manchester City and losing 0-1 to West Ham.
- Sheffield United has reaped the bet “minus 2.5 goals” in the 5 matches he played at home for the Premier League, confirming his poor level in this condition.
- The game system that Sheffield United uses on a regular basis is a 3-5-2 that prevents them from being cohesive between the lines.
- Leicester City has already played 5 away games for the Premier League. He has obtained 4 consecutive victories and 1 total fall (13 goals for and 6 against). It comes from beating Leeds 1-4 and losing 3-0 to Liverpool.
- Leicester City obtained the bet “plus 2.5 goals” in 4 of its 5 league outings, proving to be a team that plays and allows to play to some extent in this condition.
- The tactical parry that Leicester City usually uses is a 3-4-2-1 that allows it to be cohesive when scoring and compact when elaborating.
Prediction Sheffield United VS Leicester City: Win Leicester City
In the previous one, Brendan Rodgers’ team starts as a favourite due to the collective potential he has, which is allowing him to fulfil a good campaign in the Premier League.
Given this reality and knowing that Leicester advances and retreats as a block, we believe that they can win the game even by a goal difference after the final whistle (0-1, 0-2 or 1-2).
Remember that Sheffield United is having a very bad time in the English tournament, confirming it by losing 4 of the 5 games they played in their stadium.
It paints to be a rough and tactical duel in various areas of the field, but favourable to the “Foxes” due to their higher quality facing the rival goal.
Also Read: Match Prediction: Chelsea VS Leeds United | Premier League