Online roulette is one of the most widespread casino modalities on the market and knowing how to bet on roulette is very important. Your options are multiplied at Casino Barcelona, so our users know that they will always find everything they want to enjoy the best gaming experience.
Knowing how to bet on online roulette is vital to be able to achieve it. In addition to the most basic rules, there are many other things that you should know in order to make the most of the options that this fantastic game gives you. Our purpose is to serve as a guide, but remember that nothing we tell you is a foolproof strategy or will make you win every time. Play responsibly and have fun with the best of online roulette.
Types of bets in roulette
A wide variety of options awaits you on the Casino Barcelona roulette menu, among which live online roulette stands out . In all of them, knowing how to bet is essential to avoid mistakes and improve your game. These are some of the types of bets that you can make, but do not lose sight of the great difficulty involved in achieving profits in roulette due to the role of chance:
- Even/Odd: in this case you bet on even or odd numbers. It is a very simple option and gives you the same value of the bet, in case you win.
- Red/Black: your bet focuses on the color of the box in which the ball stops and its potential payment is the same as in the previous type of bet.
- Foul/Pass: Your bets are on the intervals from 1 to 18 or 19 to 36. Again, their payouts are the same.
- Straight: you play a single number, which will give you a payment of 35 times your bet in the event that you win.
- Horse bet: a bet is placed on two numbers and the value of the bet is divided into two. In the event that one of the two numbers is the winner, the payment will be 17 times the value of your prediction.
- Double dozen and double column bet: 24 numbers are covered and you would receive half of what you have bet plus the initial bet, in the case of winning.
- Square bet: you bet on 4 numbers and divide between all of them. The payment will be 8 times the bet plus the initial value.
Also Read: European Roulette And Its Tricks
Basic strategies for betting on roulette
As you know, there are different types of online roulette. Between them, there are certain differences that you must take into account, but that does not prevent some tips on how to bet on roulette from being useful for all of them. In this we also include such powerful live options as live Quantum Roulette or Lightning Roulette . Once again, and before explaining any of these bets, we want it to be clear that all of them can be useful to improve your game, but in no case should you take them as perfect tricks that guarantee you profits, because they are not. Here we only tell you about their potential, but you must take into account the risk you run. Play safely and always respecting your limits and possibilities.
Its payment is 11 to 1 in the event that you win and to use it you must place your token on the outer line of the row. With this, you will play the 3 numbers that form it.
You must place your chip in the middle of 4 numbers. You will win in the event that the ball stops in one of them and, if so, your payment will be 8 to 1.
With this type of bet, what you do is cover the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3. When it is a winner, it pays 6 to 1.
Bet on six numbers
When it comes to knowing how to bet on roulette with this modality, you should know that it is very similar to the street. Instead of placing a bet on 3 numbers on the same line, you will place a bet on 6 adjacent lines. Your payout is 5 to 1.
Your bet is directed to the dozens that make up the board, that is, from 1 to 12, from 13 to 24 or from 25 to 36. If it is a winner, the payment will be 2 to 1.
Bet on the columns
It follows the same structure and pays the same as the bet we just saw. The difference is that now you make the bet that the ball lands in one of the 3 columns. The zero is not taken into account here.
Both its mode of use and its payments are identical to the two bets that we have just seen. In this play, you cover 12 numbers (1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32 and 34) and to make it, you must place your chip in the lower corner of 34.
Also Read: Win At Fast Ball Roulette