- Bayern Munich – Salzburg
- Champions League | Group A – Matchday 4
- * Odd: 1.21 at Betway
- Prediction: Bayern Munich win
- * obtained on 11/23/2020, 16:30
Bayern Munich: Current Form
The Bavarian side defeated Salzburg 2-6 as a visitor in Austria, confirming their tremendous power against the rival goal.
These days he has 9 points in the general table, the product of 3 consecutive wins in the group. At the moment it is still a lethal eleven when attacking, and can be considered the best in Europe today.
In terms of goals, he has converted 12 in favour and has yielded 3 against, standing out for lacking a little more balance when having to score. And we say this because sometimes he leaves spaces due to the risks he likes to take.
Bayern Munich will most likely advance the lines from the early stage as they have intense and vertical players when attacking. For this reason, it should not surprise us that he overflows through the bands without stopping and that he scores 1 or 2 goals in the first half.
Salzburg: Current Form
The Austrian side lost 2-6 to Bayern at home, after levelling the game at two goals per side.
He currently has 1 point in the general table, product of 1 draw and 2 total losses. At the moment it is still an explosive and vertical eleven when unbalancing, but extremely irregular when scoring.
If it is about goals, he has converted 6 in favour and has yielded 11 against, ratifying his lack of cohesion in his football proposal. It is enough to know that in all the games he has yielded 2 or more goals to corroborate this statement.
The logic indicates that Salzburg uses the counterattack to attack since it is not characterized by being an eleven that likes to score very much. It is therefore logical that you can convert at least a little in your visit to German territory.
Recent history Bayern Munich – Salzburg
Salzburg 2-6 Bayern Munich – Champions League, 03/11/2020
Key data for your bets Bayern Munich VS Salzburg
- Bayern Munich drew 1-1 at Werder Bremen at home, snapping a 5-game winning streak in the Bundesliga. These days he has 19 points in the general table, beating guard Borussia Dortmund by 1.
- Bayern Munich already played 4 home games for the German tournament. He has won 3 victories and the aforementioned equality against Bremen. Their victories were 8-0 against Schalke, 4-3 against Hertha and 5-0 against Eintracht Frankfurt.
- Bayern Munich already played 1 home match for the Champions League, which was more than positive for their aspirations after beating Atlético de Madrid 4-0.
- Salzburg lost 1-3 to Sturm Graz at home last weekend, reaching 2 winless matches in the Austrian Bundesliga. These days he has 19 points in the general table, the product of 6 victories, 1 equality and 1 fall in total (26 goals for and 8 against).
- Salzburg’s last two league outings were acceptable after beating Austria Vienna 0-2 and drawing 1-1 against Rapid Vienna.
- Salzburg already played 1 away duel for the Champions League, which was negative for their interests after losing 3-2 against Atlético de Madrid in Spain.
Bayern Munich VS Salzburg prediction: Bayern Munich win
In the previous one, the Bavarian team starts as a favourite due to the tremendous collective and offensive potential it possesses, which usually increases dramatically when it performs at the Allianz Arena. Therefore, it should not surprise us that he manages the times and generates many situations from the initial whistle.
Given this reality and knowing that Bayern Munich is a dynamic and vertical eleven by nature, we believe that it can win the game by 1 or 2 goals after the final whistle (2-0, 2-1, 3-0, 3-1 ).
Remember that Salzburg is an explosive eleventh in attack but unreliable defensively when facing opponents of higher football hierarchy.
He paints to be an open duel with spaces, but favourable to the Germans for their greater efficiency in the definition.