- Tottenham – Ludogorets
- Europa League | Group J – Round 4
- Odd: 1.08 at 888sport
- Prediction: Tottenham win
- obtained on 11/25/2020, 04:48
Tottenham: Current Form
The English side defeated Ludogorets 1-3 in Bulgaria and added their second win in the competition.
These days he has 6 points in the general table, becoming an explosive eleventh whether the starters or the substitutes play. Of course, the level exhibited by Harry Kane and by the Korean Son is being more than impressive.
In terms of goals, he has converted 6 in favour and has yielded 2 against, proving to be relatively reliable in defence against opponents of lesser football hierarchy.
The logic indicates that Tottenham advances the lines from the initial stage since it has the necessary players to unbalance without stopping. So it should come as no surprise that he exploits the gaps that Bulgarians tend to leave and that he scores a goal in the first half.
Ludogorets: Current Form
The Bulgarian side lost 1-3 to Tottenham at home and recorded their third consecutive defeat in the Europa League.
He currently has 0 points in the table and has almost no chance of qualifying for the next stage of the competition. At the moment it is still a vertical squad when attacking but too unstable when making collective transitions.
If it is about goals, they have converted 5 in favour and have yielded 9 against, confirming that they are a very unbalanced squad when scoring.
Most likely, Ludogorets will back up the block throughout the 90 ′ minutes of play, as he does not have what it takes to slow down his opponent. Of course, in the attack, he will not have much the ball, but he will surely manage to counterattack and score.
Recent History Tottenham – Ludogorets
Ludogorets 1-3 Tottenham – Europa League, 04/11/2020
Key facts for your Tottenham – Ludogorets bets
- Tottenham defeated Manchester City 2-0 at home and posted their fourth straight Premier League victory. These days he has 20 points in the general table, the product of 6 victories, 2 equalities and 1 fall in total (21 goals in favor and 9 against).
- Tottenham have already played 5 home games for the Premier League. He has reaped 2 victories, 1 equality and 2 losses in total. Before beating the ‘Citizens’, Mourinho’s side had drawn West Ham 3-3 after leading 3-0 and edged Brighton 2-1.
- Tottenham have already played 1 home game for the Europa League, which was positive for their aspirations after beating LASK Linz of Austria 3-0.
- Ludogorets defeated CSKA 1948 Sofia 3 weeks ago 3 weeks ago, reaching their third straight win in their domestic league. He currently has 26 points in the general table, the product of 8 wins, 2 equalities and 1 fall in total (25 goals for and 9 against).
- Ludogorets already played 1 away game for the Europa League, which was negative for their interests after losing 4-3 to LASK Linz in Austria (3-1 disadvantage at the end of the first half).
- The tactical parry that Ludogorets uses on a regular basis is a 4-3-3 that helps him dominate the Bulgarian league but that prevents him from being competitive and cohesive in the European context.
Tottenham VS Ludogorets Prediction: Tottenham Win
In the previous one, the English team starts as a favourite due to the collective and offensive potential it has, which usually increases when it acts in its stadium. Therefore, it should not surprise us that he manages the times and that he advances the lines without stopping.
Against this background and knowing that Tottenham has good substitutes, we believe they can win by 2 or 3 goals after the final whistle (2-0, 2-1, 3-0 or 3-1).
Remember that Ludogorets is an intense and vertical eleven from midfield forward, but too irregular when scoring.
It paints to be an uneven duel throughout the 90 minutes of play, being possible that the “Spurs” take advantage of their greater individual category to unbalance from the initial whistle.
Also Read: Prediction Daniel Elahi Galan Vs Roberto Carballes Baena | Lima 27/11/2020