Live roulette is one of the fastest growing online casino game modes and more and more players are encouraged to try it.
As you know, live roulette provides an important plus of emotion, realism and game options in which, despite the fact that chance is still very relevant, it is vital that you know its ins and outs and strategies.
As we have already discussed in other articles dedicated to live roulette , the user must thoroughly understand the game and all its options to increase their chances of achieving good results.
Today we are going to turn our attention to hidden combinations, lesser known live roulette strategies that are entirely based on mathematical reasoning. Of course, remember that no method is infallible, so stick to the key of always playing responsibly.
The hidden combinations in roulette, what are they?
Among the rare or less frequent roulette combinations , we must highlight the hidden combinations.
Despite what you might think when you know its name, it is not some kind of trick since, in general terms, we are talking about different moves that are based on mathematical strategies.
Expand this information: We previously published an article in which we explained how to bet on roulette . It can help you keep improving as a roulette player.
How could it be otherwise, these hidden combinations are based on the well-known plays of roulette: horse, full and sextet.
As you know, in these combinations, by betting a greater number of units in the same play, your chances of winning increase, but so does the risk you run of losing your chips if the play does not end as you would like. The hidden combinations are the result of reducing the risk per move by playing by sectors and adding the known combinations to this.
Also Read: European Roulette And Its Tricks
Types of hidden combinations
These types of rare roulette combinations appear often in French roulette and are always made up of different numbers:
- Triangle 22, 25, vertex zero: It is known as vertex zero and it is formed with 17 numbers. 9 of them are on the left and 7 on the right to which the 0 is added. The prize arrives if one of those 17 numbers that make it up comes out, although the amount will vary.
- Combination Sector 23: the chips are placed in some quadrants to be able to cover 23 numbers with 13 chips instead of betting with 23 to all the plenary sessions.
- Small or small roulette combination: it consists of covering the numbers that are around 0. There would be 4 on each side of it and they go from 12 to 19. It is one of the hidden combinations that are most often used.
- Fan combination: bet on the 8 numbers that are between vertex zero, the crescent (from 27 to 33), 5 to the right (9, 14, 31, 21 and 1) and 3 to the left (17, 34 and 6).
- Crescent Combination 27/33: it is made up of 12 numbers located in the opposite area of the roulette and go from 27 to 33, both inclusive.
This is how bets are made with these hidden combinations
The rare roulette combinations are varied, as we have seen, hence it is also necessary to know how the bets are made in each case. To bet well, do not miss the correct placement of the chips on the table for each combination you choose:
- Bet Triangle 22, 25, vertex zero: you must place a single chip on each of the horses 4/7, 12/15, 19/22, 18/21 and 35/32; two chips in square 25/26/28/29 and two chips in triple 0/2/3. Nine chips will be missing and not 17, which would be necessary to bet full on all these numbers.
- Bet Sector 23: you must leave two chips in three of a kind 0/2/3 and 19/20/21, two chips in squares 14/15/17/18, 25/26/28/29 and 31/32/34/ 35, one chip on the 4/7 and 9/12 knights and one chip on the full 22. You bet 18 chips and you win if any of those 23 numbers come up.
- Small or small roulette bet: it is based on betting one chip on the horses 0/3, 12/15 and 32/35 and one chip on the full 19 and 26. Only five chips are bet and the prize that can be achieved varies according to the combination to which the number that ends up being the winner belongs. The prize will be 35 times the bet.
- Fan bet: in this case you must bet 5 chips as follows: one chip on each horse 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 and 31/34 and one chip on the full 1. The prize you can reach will be 17 times the value of your bet plus what you have bet, obviously.
- Crescent Bet 27/33: in this last combination, you must place a chip on each of these horses that we indicate: 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30, and 33/36. With this, you will only have to bet 6 chips and not the 12 necessary to do it with full numbers.
Hidden Combinations in American Roulette
American roulette also appears in the game options of Casino Barcelona and hidden combinations can be made in it. The main difference with respect to the French to make them is that in the American you must bet on half sectors in combinations like the ones we tell you below:
- Nine horses: it is made up of 18 numbers adjacent to zero. 11 of them are on the left and 6 on the right. To this you have to add the 0. You win in the event that one of those 18 numbers comes out and the prize will be 17 times the bet plus the value you have bet.
- Plenum 1: It is a little known combination that, interestingly, has proven its worth. It is formed with 20 numbers adjacent to the double zero: 6 to the left and 12 to the right, to which 35 and the double zero are added. You bet by placing one chip on the horses 00/3, 5/8, 10/13, 12/15, 17/20, 22/25, 24/27 and 29/32, two chips on the triple 34/35/36 and a token to plenary 1.
- 25 winners: This is a variant of sector 23 that we have seen before. It has proven to offer good results to users who decide on it and it is formed with the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 , 22, 25, 26, 28, 29, 31, 32, 34 and 35. You bet with a total of 14 chips instead of the 25 that would have been needed to bet on full numbers. It is won if one of those 25 numbers is drawn and the prize also varies depending on the combination to which the winning number belongs.
Also Read: This Is How Electronic Roulette Works